Are you looking for a dentist in Temple, Texas? Dr. Prajapati is a top dentist in Temple who offers children and adults the highest quality dental services. She has years of experience providing exceptional dental care to patients of all ages.
Meet Dr. Kinnari Prajapati
Dr. Prajapati will deliver the best possible dental care in the Temple, Texas, area. She is dedicated to providing her patients with comfortable and compassionate care, and she takes the time to get to know each of her patients to understand their dental goals.
She completed her undergraduate training at the University of Houston and then went to the University of Texas Dental School in Houston. She completed her D.D.S. degree in 2001 and has been practicing dentistry in Central Texas ever since.
In addition to dentistry, she loves spending time with her family, traveling, and reading.
The Dental Services We Offer in Temple
Dr. Prajapati offers a wide range of dental services, from dental exams to crowns. She also offers special services for patients with dental anxiety.
The services offered at our Temple, Texas location include:
- Dental Exams: We recommend that patients have a dental exam at least once a year. The frequency of your exams will depend on your overall dental condition. For example, patients with fewer dental issues may require more periodic dental exams to maintain optimal dental health. We will clean your teeth, check for cavities, and assess your oral health during your exam.
- Dental Cleanings: Professional dental cleanings are essential to maintaining good oral health. We recommend that patients have their teeth cleaned at least twice a year. During your cleaning, we will remove plaque and tartar from your teeth, and we will also polish your teeth.
- Dental Sealants: Dental sealants are a great way to protect your teeth from cavities. Sealants are a thin, transparent coating applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth. Sealants act as a barrier, keeping out plaque and tartar. They’re especially great as a preventative dentistry measure for children.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Tooth-colored fillings are made from a composite resin material that matches your teeth’ color. They are used to fill cavities, and we also use them for cosmetic purposes, such as to fill in gaps between teeth.
- Tooth-Colored Crowns: Tooth-colored dental crowns are made from a porcelain material that matches your teeth’ color. We use crowns to restore teeth that are cracked, chipped, or discolored. We carefully craft them to match your smile’s natural colors and shapes so that they look and feel great.
- Tooth Extractions: Sometimes, a tooth may need to be extracted. We only recommend extractions when it is essential. We will always first try to save the tooth with a different treatment.
Going Above and Beyond Your Average Temple Dentist
At Canyon Creek Dentistry, we strive to offer our patients the best possible dental care. We include some services that not every dentist offers but that we feel are essential parts of comprehensive quality dentistry:
- Sedation Dentistry: We understand that some patients may experience dental anxiety, especially children. For patients with dental anxiety, we offer laughing gas sedation dentistry. It is a sedative usually inhaled through the nose, and it is a safe and effective way to help patients relax and feel comfortable during treatment – including children.
- Emergency Dentistry: We know that dental emergencies can happen anytime, and we are here to help with same-day emergency dental appointments. We can act fast, relieve pain, and save your teeth.
The Top Temple, Texas Dentist
You can trust that Canyon Creek Dentistry will provide you with the best possible dental care. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure that you receive superior treatment every time you visit our practice. Our team is dedicated to providing you with a comfortable and relaxing experience.
Please schedule an appointment today on our website. We can’t wait to see your smile.